Saturday, October 4, 2014

An error :(

I realized while reading the blog over that I made it sound like the other people in my office do not care how they dress. That is absolutely not true. Without putting my foot even further into my mouth, suffice it to say I'm sorry, I did not intend for the statement to read like it does.  I enjoy finally having a job where I can dress in something nicer than shleppy clothes. So if you read my other blog, please read this one as well and know that blogging still has a learning curve for me!  I usually write, walk away and come back to re-read, then post. Today I didn't and I regret it.  So my apologies!

1 comment:

  1. Didn't think anything about it... just figured your point was that you wanted to be appropriately dress for you and your position and not dependent on the others around you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I will respond to them!