Saturday, October 24, 2015

Hurricane Patricia












Morning update:  I wasn't planning on writing today, but circumstances dictated otherwise.  
Yesterday, the west coast of Mexico was hit by Hurricane Patricia.
It was the largest hurricane that has ever formed in the Pacific.  
It was heading straight towards Puerto Vallarta and Tepic.  
It looks like it avoided both of them, however, and they received minimal damage.  
It sounds like our job now will be one of relief.  I just read an update that the Wolfs are safe,
but I don't have a clear picture of any damage they may have received.
From what I've read, it doesn't sound like they got more than rain.
I do not know what the conditions are around Puerto Vallarta yet,
as far as the resort we were going to stay at. If we end up staying in Tepic, then that's what will happen.
I hope to have a clearer picture this afternoon.  Please continue to pray.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I will respond to them!